Wednesday, September 14, 2011

SMS Backup & restore For all android users


Hey guys....Now a days there are lot of roms leaked in market to update your android version.
Every one like to have updated android version for their cell..me too im using galaxy ace with android version 2.3.4..i have flashed my cell no. of times with stock as well as custom rom.Without samsung officially releasing it...... Rooted & unrooted my cell too..& never bricked my cell \m/.....
but the problem was that i was able to backup my contact but what about messages???
Now nothing to worry just use sms back up & restore application...n backup all your messages and restore them whenever you want

Download from here
http://www.mediafire.com/?6vz8daxddd97lyk
Just install & Njoy
If you have any problem regarding your android cell fell free to ask





0 comments:

Post a Comment